Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Glitter Ornaments with alittle something Extra


Ok! I owe this one to Ms. Emma over at My Creative Time  her 12 days of Christmas started yesterday and there is a really neat video that she has showing her method on making glitter ornaments and even

embellishing them on the outside.Check out her video when you get a chance! This is plastic ornament that I had made a couple of weeks ago, I was trying to find something to put on the outside and have it standout.....this double sided adhesive from Michaels works really well and inexpensive especially with a 40% Coupon. The only different with my ornament was I was able to cut out my own design using my Cricut. Will post some more ornaments after I am finished making a few more and experimenting with some other materials. If you have any questions please feel free to leave me a message and I will get back to as soon as possible! Happy Crafting Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments