Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I just wanted to thank you....

Wanted to say thank you to two wonderful people: my mother and Ms Beebeebabs for the beautiful cards that I  received last week . Although my mother does not do crafting she can pick out some really pretty Cards....and I also received a thank you card from a very talented Crafter Ms Beebeebabs.......I cant say enough about how talented she is .........I am truely inspiried by her creativeness! The first card is from my mother

 This card is from Ms Beebeebabs click on her name and be inspiried

3 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your Birthday. Your mother picked out a beautiful card and my card ain't so bad lol (just kidding). Suz thanks for the kind words - people like you encourges me to enjoy doing what I'm doing thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card...now I am going to check her out too...thanks for sharing your projects with us...you are a talented lady...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments