Saturday, April 9, 2011

Trying my hand at a new craft!


My sister actually is the one that designs jewelry and has been trying to get me to make some bracelets but I know that I don't have the patience's that she has to make the intricate designs that she does...this a spotlight on her work.....However I do like making earrings and sometimes I will make a necklace or two. What prompt me to make these earrings was because I cut my hair and I found my ears looked a little naked....I had plan on buying a few pairs if the prices were right but even the simplest pair of earrings were just too expensive to me! So here is some of the beautiful bracelets that my sister has made and then below those are my earrings

Happy Crafting everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Suzyque, your sister is very talented - these are gorgeous! I tried jewelry making and the most I can do is string beads into a necklace. I just don't have the patience. But your sister's work is fabulous! I love your earrings! These are gorgeous. I made earrings and they are easy but see at least you know how to put them together to make them FANTASTIC! Mine were droll, to say the least. Good job on these - I hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry is right your sister is very talented I love what she designed and made and your earrings are very cute tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments