Wednesday, June 27, 2012

SOC's Hot Fun in the Summertime Blog Hop Winners

Hello everyone here are the blog hop winner for the following prizes: The winner of the  SOC Blog Hop Gift is Nitasha (please contact Cheryl on SOC)  And the winners yes I said winners I have two 1st place and 2nd place. Mandy you are my 1st place winner and Shirley you are my 2nd place winner.  Below are pictures of what you ladies have won! Congratulations to all the lucky winners and as always Happy Crafting! Suzy-Q


Nitasha's Prize

Mandy's Prize please contact me here on my blog or via email @ SOC

Shirley's Prize please contact me here on my blog or via email @ SOC



1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! SO excited that I won! As I said, I loved your layout and your blog. You have a new fan!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments