Friday, July 20, 2012

New Ning site

Hello everyone

I have just joined a new ning site called ModPodge Design and Scrap ...... I am really enjoying all the interesting and creativeness that happening on the site...I have only been a member for a few days but I find my self jumping on the computer and going directly to the site each day! I have learned something new each day. Today, I have learned how to create a really neat video using a program made by Animoto what a fun site check it out when you get the chance. Thank you  Qadirah Gomez-ModPodge Queen They have free 30 seconds video and you can get a lot done in that time frame but if you want to do one longer there is a fee. Enjoy and let me know what you think! As always happy crafting........Suzy-Q




Try our slideshow maker at Animoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments