This was a fun but a Challenging swap I had the hardest time finding embellishments for my recipe lay out. But it worked out in the end! I found some paper at Joann Craft store but they did not have enough of the card stock left so I took the one sheet that I had and copied it at Office Max....it was 50 cents a copy but I only need three sheets I copied it on to 110 weight card stock! I also could not find a chili pepper on any of my Cricut cartridges...I was going to use a free clip art image but that meant me having to cut each one out...My Cricut has made me lazy!....I found a shape close to it and only had to cut the bottom of the die cut rather than having to cut the whole image out! Added Inkssentials Glossy accents for a dimensional effect! The recipe is from the website http salad-in-a-jar.com Here are a few pictures of some of my embellishments and the finished product.... Happy Crafting Everyone!
The glossy accent was not completely dry
Distressed and embossed with a Sizzix embossing plate