Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Blog Candy

I used random.org to pick two lucky winner for the blog candy that I am offered here on my blog I will number everyone in the order that you posted on my blog and I also entered anyone who posted on my blog posts that was after I did the blog candy post good luck and happy crafting everyone...





and the winners are as follows    1st place winner                                                                                                                                                                                      



    True Random Number Generator  8Powered by RANDOM.ORG

2nd place winner


True Random Number Generator  1Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Congratulations to all!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks soo much!!! I searched your blog, but could not find your email info. Mine is
    peaches581@hotmail.com. Please contact me so I can sent you my info:)

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments