Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dress Form pin cushion

I recently joined a website named the Stampin' Dymonz Scrap Shack....everyone calls it the Shack....there is a wonderful Groups of gifted and talented Crafters over there! One very talented Crafter Lia of Scrapsation recently made a dress form pin cushion and it so cute...She was so sweet to shared here template for the dress form......several of the ladies over on the Shack have made them and I just had to try my hand at making one too!...since I sew it did not take me long at all! I really had a great time making this...so I decided that I would make few for Christmas this year and give them as presents..Yay......... here is my take on the dress form...details to follow later!

3 comments:

  1. Seeing this little beauty up close really was a treat Suzyque! I just love the fabric you used and how you made it so complete. The muslin you used is perfect - love seeing the texture like that. Your recipients will love your gift. Oh and I just love those tags you did below - really awesome, woman! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With your background in sewing, I know this was right down your alley! I love your combination of fabrics! The people on your Christmas list will love receiving these wonderful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your pin cushion. It was very tastefully created and is very artistic!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments